PASGR is seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified resource person/s to develop a five year business plan that (i) ensures sustainability of the Professional Development and Training programme within the first three years, and (ii) establishes the training programme as an income generating entity from the parent organization within five years.
The assignment involves:
- Familiarization with PASGR’s vision, mission and strategy as well as the activities of each of PASGR’s three programmes;
- Familiarization with the Professional Development and Training (PDT) programme, inception, different modules and how they have evolved, participant profiles, pedagogy and training materials;
- Locate programme beneficiaries and conduct in-depth consultation to understand the value proposition of the programme over time.
- Hold consultations with PASGR senior and PDT staff as well as the body of instructors to understand their views concerning programmes sustainability;
- Carry out a comprehensive market analysis for the programme in universities, research centres, government agencies and similar places in different parts of Africa;
- Identify similar programmes, noting differences and similarities with PASGR’s in terms of value, demand, utility and cost;
- Develop a marketing strategy with branding and communication options.
Prospective resource persons are advised to download the Terms of Reference for PDT business case and submit their proposals accordingly by December 19th, 2017 to email@example.com