The Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) is an independent, non-partisan Pan-African not-for-profit organisation established in 2011 and located in Nairobi, Kenya. Currently engaged in more than 26 African countries, PASGR works to enhance research excellence in governance and public policy that contributes to the overall wellbeing of women and men. In partnership with individual academics and researchers, higher education institutions, research think tanks, civil society organisations, business and policy communities both in the region and internationally, PASGR supports the production and dissemination of policy relevant research; designs and delivers suites of short professional development courses for researchers and policy actors; and facilitates the development of collaborative higher education programmes.
PASGR’s vision is ‘a vibrant African social science community addressing the continent’s public policy issues’ with a mission of advancing research excellence for governance and public policy in Africa is delivered through three core programmes: Higher Education, Research & Policy, and Professional Development and Training.
PASGR seeks to enrol the services of a consultant(s) for the following expressions of interest:
- Preparation of a Comprehensive Organizational Sustainability Strategy
- A Comprehensive Review and Update of Finance and Procurement Policies and Procedures Manual
- Comprehensive Review and Update of Human Resources & Administration Policies and Procedures Manuals
- Review and Development of Research and Evidence Uptake Policy
- Development of Enterprise Risk Management & Business Continuity Strategy
- Developing PASGR’s Comprehensive Safeguarding Policies
Submission of EOI
Please respond to the EOI(s) with all the specified pages (including all attachments) to firstname.lastname@example.org 12:00pm EAT Wednesday, September 29, 2021.
A bidder can go for more than one EOI and that can be done in one bid instead of doing individual bids.
Any inquiries can be sent to the same email and shall be collectively responded too not later than Friday, September 24, 2021.