Course dates: October 26 to November 5, 2016
Training location: Nairobi, Kenya
Contact person: firstname.lastname@example.org (Questions/clarifications only)
The Partnership for African Social and Governance Research (PASGR) is offering an 11-day professional development course in Advanced Research Design for Policy-Oriented Research.
This training is relevant to African academics, researchers and PhD students interested in enhancing their skills in the design of research that lends itself to a multi-method approach relevant to social policy and/or governance research.
The course consists of three modules: Designing Social Inquiry; Multi-Methods Research; and, Critical Policy Engaged Research.
Applicants interested in pursuing this opportunity should:
- Read the Call for Applications
- Complete the Application Form – http://bit.ly/ARD16form
- Submit the Application Form and updated CV through our online portal
The deadline for submission of both documents is Sunday July 24, 2016.
Selected applicants will have the opportunity to take one methods module between November 7-11 if they so choose. The modules being offered are listed below. See the call for applications for more details.
- Interpretive Methods and Ethnography
- Social Network Analysis
- Applied Quantitative Research
- Comparative Case Studies Research
- Survey Design and Execution