Submission deadline: 15 November 2017
Review and selection: December 2017
Funding decision / award: January 2018
Grant commencement: 1 March 2018
Attendance at INGSA Conference: 21-22 September 2018
Submission of grant deliverables: February 2019
Note: This is an external opportunity; kindly contact INGSA directly for more information.
INGSA is offering six professional development and research grants to support early-to-mid career researchers or policy practitioners in Low and Middle Income Countries. Each grant recipient will manage and conduct a project of their choice in line with the priority research theme. Successful applicants will become INGSA Research Associates for the period of the grant (March 2018 – February 2019).
The grant is an opportunity for researchers and policy practitioners to:
- identify and work with an international mentor of the applicant’s choosing;
- undertake professional development activities and research with the support of INGSA collaborators and mentors;
- present their work and network with other INGSA Research Associates at INGSA’s next biennial conference in Tokyo, Japan (September 2018);
- build peer and professional networks & visibility through INGSA activities and communications; and
- develop their career through publications and research activities that support the INGSA mission.