Download EOI-PASGR Strategy Document 2018-2022 (PDF)
Between 2014 and 2018, PASGR’s institutional directions, vision, mission, programmes and activities were guided by its strategic plan “Public Policy: 2014-2018 Strategic Plan” (see http://bit.ly/2iWh0XM for PDF version). As we approach the closing stages of the current strategic plan period, we would like to review the 2014-2018 plan and prepare a new one for the period 2018-2022. We are therefore seeking the services of a professional resource person/s to facilitate and help us develop PASGR’s 2018-2022 strategic plan.
The resource person(s) should fulfill the following qualifications:
- Education: advanced degree in business, the social sciences, law or related disciplines;
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in the field of strategic and business development, for NGOS, research and training networks and institutions;
- Good understanding of the changing contexts of research, training and higher education delivery institutions;
- Experience with Pan-African and/or other regional networks and institutions;
- Good communication skills (listening and facilitative);
- Proven ability to draft clear, concise and accurate reports in English that address a wide range of stakeholders in higher education, research and training networks;
- Applications from resource persons who are resident/based in Africa are preferred.
Please see detailed submission guidelines here –http://www.pasgr.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/EOI-PASGR-Strategy-Document-2018-2022-1.pdf
All applications should be sent to PASGR via email – email@example.com – by Tuesday, December 31, 2017, 0000Hrs East Africa time. Quote “EOI – PASGR Strategy Document 2018-2022” in the subject line of your email.
Successful applicants will be notified by Tuesday, January 9, 2018 and given further guidelines on the assignment.
Female resource persons are encouraged to apply.